- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
Miami Dolphins: Mike Wallace Tweaks Hamstring; Out One Week
- Updated: July 31, 2014
If the Miami Dolphins want to dethrone the Patriots as AFC East champions this year, the Ryan Tannehill-Mike Wallace connection has to be on point.
After a rocky first season together, the two appear to be making progress this offseason to get on the same page, but any Fins fan hoping to see the connection this weekend is going to have to wait until at least the second week of preseason.
Wallace sat out practice again today with a “tight” hamstring, and will reportedly miss a week of action, including this weekend’s preseason game at Sun Life Stadium, according to a Miami Herald report.
Wallace brings a dynamic element to the Dolphins offense, something the team has lacked the last few seasons. As long as he’s ready for the start of the regular season, there’s not much to worry bout here.