- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
- Cam Newton & Steph Curry are Leading a New Revolution in Sports
- New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr. Messed Up, But He’s No Monster
LeBron James Responds To “LeBroning”, Gatorade, Social Media
- Updated: June 6, 2014
Last night, LeBron James missed time in the fourth quarter due to leg cramps. This undoubtedly had a huge impact on the game, as the San Antonio Spurs were able to finish strong, closing out Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
Since LeBron James is LeBron James, Twitter exploded with criticism. A new version of #LeBroning was trending last night (the old version was even funnier, which covered LeBron’s flopping), to go along with thousands of verbal attacks, questioning LeBron’s toughness.
Even Gatorade jumped into the fray:
(On a side note, NBA players have to drink gatorade per a partnership with the NBA. Joke is on them)
So everyone was kicking the King while he was down, but he is still the best basketball player on the planet. Here is his response.