- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
Video: Justin Williams Scores OT Winner For Kings
- Updated: June 5, 2014
Clearing the puck is a crucial job for an NHL defenseman, and Dan Girardi failed to do so in overtime. Girardi’s gaffe led to Justin Williams scoring on a point blank shot to give the Kings a 1-0 series lead over the Rangers.
Here’s the goal:
The Kings will attempt to take a 2-0 series lead when these teams meet again on Saturday night.