- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
New York Giants Release QB Josh Freeman
- Updated: May 30, 2014
Quarterback Josh Freeman was hoping to rejuvenate his career with the New York Giants this season. That dream lasted about two months, as the team cut Freeman earlier today.
— New York Giants (@Giants) May 30, 2014
Just a few years ago, Freeman was looked at as one of the premiere young signal callers in all of football. Now, he can’t find a home. He was run out of Tampa Bay, had a short yet unsuccessful stint with Minnesota and his time in New York just didn’t work out.