- Lucas and Lucas: April 22, 2015
- The 5 Types of MVP Candidates
- The Point Guard Triumvirate
- Frankly Frankel: April 18, 2015
- Lucas and Lucas: April 15, 2015
- Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logo
- Frankly Frankel: April 11, 2015
- Toronto Blue Jays: Why Toronto May Be Surprise Contender
- Quarterback Roulette: Where the Top Five QB Prospects Will Land
- Lucas and Lucas: April 8, 2015
Liverpool vs. Manchester City: Title Race
- Updated: April 9, 2014
On Sunday April 13th, Manchester City travel to Anfield to take on Liverpool in a match that has every potential to decide the Premier League winner.
Liverpool are currently in first with 74 points and Man City with 70 but with two games in hand. Both teams are in the same situation, where if they win their remaining games, they will be crowned champions. A clash of this magnitude is fitting of the most competitive league in Europe.
Both teams have been in great form, both winning at the weekend, but it is Liverpool who can boast the best record having not being beaten yet in 2014. It is sure to be a tight game that could simply be decided by a referee decision, a moment of brilliance, a horrific mistake, or a mixture of all three.
Now of course, if one team were to win they are not guaranteed anything but the momentum it will give them will surely push them to the title. That said, you can’t forget Chelsea who are still in a solid position to contend. It is likely this title race will go down to the last day to decide the victor and could even go down to goal difference much like it did two seasons ago between Manchester United and Manchester City.