- New England Patriots: Why the Offense is Failing
- Bradley Beal says He & John Wall Make the Best Backcourt Tandem in NBA
- New York Jets: The Defense of Geno Smith
- Bowl Berth Not Enough for Arkansas & Tennessee
- Is Rex Ryan Coaching Himself Out of a Job?
- Report: John Harbaugh Not Interested in Michigan Job
- Houston Rockets: Daryl Morey Fires Back at Mark Cuban
- NFL Week 4 Recap
- New York Jets: Can’t Overcome Mistakes in Loss to Lions
- Watch: Steven Souza’s Diving Grab Saves Jordan Zimmerman’s No-Hitter
Liverpool vs. Manchester City: Title Race
- Updated: April 9, 2014
On Sunday April 13th, Manchester City travel to Anfield to take on Liverpool in a match that has every potential to decide the Premier League winner.
Liverpool are currently in first with 74 points and Man City with 70 but with two games in hand. Both teams are in the same situation, where if they win their remaining games, they will be crowned champions. A clash of this magnitude is fitting of the most competitive league in Europe.
Both teams have been in great form, both winning at the weekend, but it is Liverpool who can boast the best record having not being beaten yet in 2014. It is sure to be a tight game that could simply be decided by a referee decision, a moment of brilliance, a horrific mistake, or a mixture of all three.
Now of course, if one team were to win they are not guaranteed anything but the momentum it will give them will surely push them to the title. That said, you can’t forget Chelsea who are still in a solid position to contend. It is likely this title race will go down to the last day to decide the victor and could even go down to goal difference much like it did two seasons ago between Manchester United and Manchester City.