- New York Yankees: Trade Martin Prado for Nathan Eovaldi
- San Diego Padres: Land Justin Upton From Braves
- Dallas Mavericks: Acquire Rajon Rondo From Celtics
- Chicago Bears: Jimmy Clausen Starting Over Jay Cutler
- Ranking the 5 Best Rookie Wide Receivers in the NFL
- Denver Broncos: Chris Harris Jr. Extension is a Joke
- 2015 NFL Draft: Top 5 Edge Rushers
- New York Yankees: Sign Chase Headley to 4-year Deal
- New York Jets: Fans Should Root to Lose
- Report: Sacramento Kings Fire Head Coach Michael Malone
Liverpool vs. Manchester City: Title Race
- Updated: April 9, 2014
On Sunday April 13th, Manchester City travel to Anfield to take on Liverpool in a match that has every potential to decide the Premier League winner.
Liverpool are currently in first with 74 points and Man City with 70 but with two games in hand. Both teams are in the same situation, where if they win their remaining games, they will be crowned champions. A clash of this magnitude is fitting of the most competitive league in Europe.
Both teams have been in great form, both winning at the weekend, but it is Liverpool who can boast the best record having not being beaten yet in 2014. It is sure to be a tight game that could simply be decided by a referee decision, a moment of brilliance, a horrific mistake, or a mixture of all three.
Now of course, if one team were to win they are not guaranteed anything but the momentum it will give them will surely push them to the title. That said, you can’t forget Chelsea who are still in a solid position to contend. It is likely this title race will go down to the last day to decide the victor and could even go down to goal difference much like it did two seasons ago between Manchester United and Manchester City.