- Mike Lucas’ 2014 NFL Season Preview & Super Bowl Prediction
- NBA Top-10 Series; Part One: Head Coaches
- New York Jets: Derek Carr Set to be First Challenge for Secondary
- Top 10 Candidates For the NBA Rookie of the Year Award
- Former Emerson Coach Matt Gibson Accepts Job with Philadelphia 76ers
- Dallas Cowboys: Jerry Jones Doesn’t Plan on Putting Jimmy Johnson in Ring of Honor
- Atlanta Hawks: Team Close to Bringing Back Elton Brand
- Report: Michael Sam Cut By Rams
- New York Jets: Dimitri Patterson Cut
- Frankly Frankel: August 30, 2014
Liverpool vs. Manchester City: Title Race
- Updated: April 9, 2014
On Sunday April 13th, Manchester City travel to Anfield to take on Liverpool in a match that has every potential to decide the Premier League winner.
Liverpool are currently in first with 74 points and Man City with 70 but with two games in hand. Both teams are in the same situation, where if they win their remaining games, they will be crowned champions. A clash of this magnitude is fitting of the most competitive league in Europe.
Both teams have been in great form, both winning at the weekend, but it is Liverpool who can boast the best record having not being beaten yet in 2014. It is sure to be a tight game that could simply be decided by a referee decision, a moment of brilliance, a horrific mistake, or a mixture of all three.
Now of course, if one team were to win they are not guaranteed anything but the momentum it will give them will surely push them to the title. That said, you can’t forget Chelsea who are still in a solid position to contend. It is likely this title race will go down to the last day to decide the victor and could even go down to goal difference much like it did two seasons ago between Manchester United and Manchester City.