- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
Dallas Mavericks Lose Due To No-Call On Jermaine O’Neal’s Goaltend
- Updated: April 2, 2014
The Dallas Mavericks were finished off in OT by Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors. But if you were not paying attention, you would have missed a giant no-call by the referees regarding Jermaine O’Neal’s goaltend.
In the GIF above you can see that it is about as close of a call as it can get. Here it is live as the refs saw it:
This is not the first time a Jermaine O’Neal goaltend was a deciding factor in a NBA game. For those who don’t remember O’Neal cost the Phoenix Suns a game last year against the Houston Rockets.