- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
- Cam Newton & Steph Curry are Leading a New Revolution in Sports
- New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr. Messed Up, But He’s No Monster
Golden State Warriors: Andre Iguodala Is NOT Happy With His Bobble-head
- Updated: March 31, 2014
Andre Iguodala was celebrated on March 18th in Golden State with his own bobble-head day. For those of you who don’t know, a bobble-head is supposed resemble the person they are designed after. Shocking, I know.
Apparently, the Golden State Warriors did not get that memo and Andre Iguodala was NOT happy.
Why my bobble head so light skindid??
— Andre Iguodala (@andre) March 29, 2014
What do you think?