- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
New York Jets Mock Draft 3.0
- Updated: March 26, 2014
Round 1: Brandin Cooks – WR/Oregon St.
The home run threat the Jets have been looking for.
Even after the New York Jets signed wide receiver Eric Decker earlier this offseason the Jets still desperately need play makers at the receiver position. To complement the big bodied possession receiver in Decker, Cooks would be an excellent yin to Decker’s yang. What he may lack in size at 5’10, Cooks makes up for with blistering speed and great hands. With the Jets probably missing out on Desean Jackson, Cooks could be a game breaker from game one. With his 4.33 40 yard dash and pro day still ahead, Cooks keeps shooting up draft boards. He may not be a physical receiver, but his speed and ability to make plays in space could give Gang Green a great offensive playmaker.