- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
- Cam Newton & Steph Curry are Leading a New Revolution in Sports
- New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr. Messed Up, But He’s No Monster
Grading the 2014 NBA Trade Deadline
- Updated: February 21, 2014
There you have it. 3 PM has come and gone and the 2014 NBA trade deadline is now in the past. Though rumors swirled all week around big names such as Pau Gasol, Rajon Rondo, Kevin Love, and Luol Deng, but it’s now clear that they’ll all be staying put.
While we didn’t see the blockbuster trade this time around, a plethora of smaller deals went down, including one that will immediately impact the championship picture. Let’s take a look at each of the trades and try to make sense of who won and who lost this deadline.