- The Giants Need to Reverse History to Beat Minnesota
- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
Oklahoma City Mocks Seattle With Hysterical Sweatshirt
- Updated: February 8, 2014
Even though the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl, the city is still remembered by some as the city that was forced to give up the Thunder (or the Sonics) to Oklahoma City. The Sonics were one of the most beloved franchises in all of sports, but corporate greed forced the move to OKC.
Now, someone decided the Seahawks are next to follow in that path, and could win the 2015 Super Bowl as the Oklahoma City Seahawks.
If Oklahoma City comes calling for the Seahawks, Seattle’s “12th Man” won’t let the team go without a fight. Seahawks fans are some of the best fans in the world, and not having a NFL franchise in that city would be a disgrace.