- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
- Cam Newton & Steph Curry are Leading a New Revolution in Sports
- New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr. Messed Up, But He’s No Monster
Photo (NFSW): Rangers Fan Pees In Yankee Stadium For Everyone To See
- Updated: January 30, 2014
For those of you who are not internet savvy, NFSW means not-safe-for-work. So if you are here and at work, bookmark this page for when it is safer to view.
The New York Rangers and New York Islanders squared off at Yankee stadium. While it was expected to be quite a spectacle, I don’t think the game was as interesting as this Rangers fan’s decision to pee in the middle of the concourse.
Tip of the hat goes to DeadSpin for the story.