- The Giants Need to Reverse History to Beat Minnesota
- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
Watch: Anthony Bosch ‘Alex Rodriguez Was Scared Of Needles’
- Updated: January 12, 2014
Alex Rodriguez is the most hated athlete in the United States. He was supposed to be the guy that was going to break all of the records the clean way. Instead, he has admitted to doing steroids and has now been suspended for the 2014 season for his involvement with the Biogenesis clinic.
Now Anthony Bosch, the former owner of the Biogenesis clinic, has become the main witness in the MLB’s case against Alex Rodriguez. In an interview with 60 minutes, which will be televised tonight, Anthony Bosch admitted the A-Rod did banned PED’s and was scared of needles.
Story Credit: DeadSpin