- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
GIF: Incredibly Luck-y Fumble Recovery For Touchdown By Andrew Luck
- Updated: January 4, 2014
The Indianapolis Colts put themselves in a deep, deep hole. In order to win, they would have to tie for the second biggest comeback in NFL playoff history. On Andrew Luck’s arm they did.
One of the key scores for the Colts was incredibly lucky, as third-string running back Donnie Brown fumbled, who only has one career fumble (2009), at the goal line. By some miracle, some stroke of “Luck”, the ball wound up in Andrew Luck’s hands. He then charged towards the end zone for the key score.