- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
- Cam Newton & Steph Curry are Leading a New Revolution in Sports
- New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr. Messed Up, But He’s No Monster
Braxton Miller Lowers Shoulder, Scores 33-Yard Rushing TD (GIF)
- Updated: January 3, 2014
Braxton Miller is one of the best dual-threat quarterbacks in the country, and it didn’t take long for him to show off his wheels in the Orange Bowl.
On Ohio State’s first drive, Miller kept the ball on a read-option play and took off down field. A high step maneuver and a lowered shoulder later and the Buckeyes’ QB was in the end zone, tying the game up at 7.
What. A. Play.