- The Giants Need to Reverse History to Beat Minnesota
- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
Braxton Miller Lowers Shoulder, Scores 33-Yard Rushing TD (GIF)
- Updated: January 3, 2014
Braxton Miller is one of the best dual-threat quarterbacks in the country, and it didn’t take long for him to show off his wheels in the Orange Bowl.
On Ohio State’s first drive, Miller kept the ball on a read-option play and took off down field. A high step maneuver and a lowered shoulder later and the Buckeyes’ QB was in the end zone, tying the game up at 7.
What. A. Play.