- New York Giants: You Get What You Pay For
- New York Giants 2016 Season Preview
- Tim Duncan: The Most Overlooked Superstar of the Modern Era
- 7 Potential Trades for Russell Westbrook
- Kevin Durant Is a Warrior: How’d We Get Here & What Does It Mean
- Game 7 Preview: There’s More than Just a Trophy On the Line
- Let’s Not Overlook What the Thunder Accomplished This Year
- 5 Tips to Help You Win Your NCAA Bracket Pool
- Don’t Sleep on the Boston Celtics Come Playoff Time
- I’m Bored of Steph Curry: A Few Ideas to Make the Game Fair Again
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?