- Washington Redskins: 5 Questions Heading into Training Camp
- Dallas Cowboys: 5 Questions Heading into Training Camp
- New York Giants: 5 Questions Heading into Training Camp
- New York Yankees: Brian Cashman Getting Away with Highway Robbery
- Houston Rockets Offseason Isn’t Nearly As Bad As You Might Think
- Seattle Seahawks: 5 Questions Heading Into Training Camp
- The Ray Rice Suspension is an Embarressment to the NFL
- Atlanta Falcons, Roddy White Agree on 4-Year Extension
- Baltimore Ravens: Ray Rice Suspended First 2 Games of Season
- Philadelphia Eagles: 5 Questions Heading Into Training Camp
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?