- Darrelle Revis Wanted to be a Jet Again?
- Denver Broncos: 5 Questions Heading into Training Camp
- Atlanta Falcons: 5 Questions at Training Camp
- New York Jets: Team Has No Right to Talk
- New York Jets: Calvin Pace says Team has “Best” Defense in NFL
- Green Bay Packers: Micah Hyde has Edge for Starting Safety Position
- Indianapolis Colts: 5 Biggest Questions Heading into Training Camp
- Arizona Cardinals: 5 Questions Heading into Training Camp
- Kevin Love Withdraws Name, will Skip FIBA World Cup
- Green Bay Packers, Jordy Nelson Sign 4-Year Extension
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?