- Florida Gators: Potential Replacements for Will Muschamp – 5-1
- Doc Rivers: Magic’s Nikola Vucevic “Is An All-Star”
- Report: Colts, Cardinals also Tried to Claim Ben Tate
- Lucas and Lucas: November 19, 2014
- Cleveland Cavaliers Can Learn A Lot From the San Antonio Spurs
- Cleveland Browns: Josh Gordon Needs to be the Savior
- Report: Bradley Beal to Make Season Debut for Wizards Tonight
- Florida Gators: Potential Replacements for Will Muschamp – 10-6
- LeGarrette Blount, Ben Tate Need New Jobs
- Panthers Cut Jason Avant After he Complained About Play-Calling
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?