- Dallas Mavericks: Acquire Rajon Rondo From Celtics
- Chicago Bears: Jimmy Clausen Starting Over Jay Cutler
- Ranking the 5 Best Rookie Wide Receivers in the NFL
- Denver Broncos: Chris Harris Jr. Extension is a Joke
- 2015 NFL Draft: Top 5 Edge Rushers
- New York Yankees: Sign Chase Headley to 4-year Deal
- New York Jets: Fans Should Root to Lose
- Report: Sacramento Kings Fire Head Coach Michael Malone
- NFL Draft: Top 5 Offensive Tackle Prospects
- Frankly Frankel: December 13, 2014
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?