- Frankly Frankel: July 4, 2015
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want to Play for the New York Knicks or Los Angeles Lakers?
- Frankly Frankel: June 27, 2015
- Mike Lucas’ Inside Guide to the 2015 NBA Draft
- 2015 NBA Draft: Don’t Sleep on Willie Cauley-Stein
- Frankly Frankel: June 20, 2015
- Stop Crucifying LeBron James For Losing His 4th Finals & Let’s Hold Up On the Jordan Comparisons
- Frankly Frankel: June 13, 2015
- New York Giants Positional Roster Review: Offensive Line
- Frankly Frankel: June 6, 2015
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?