- NFL Draft: Top 5 Safety Prospects
- NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- NFL Thanksgiving Games Preview
- The Toronto Raptors are Legitimate NBA Title Contenders
- WATCH: Richard Sherman Goes Off on NFL in Press Conference
- Breaking Down the NFL’s Crowded Offensive Rookie of the Year Race
- Should the New York Giants Fire Tom Coughlin?
- Los Angeles Lakers: Xavier Henry Suffers Ruptured Achilles Tendon in Practice
- Source: Bob Stoops is the Favorite to be Will Muschamp’s Replacement
- Report: Red Sox Agree with Sandoval, Hanley
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?