- Wes Welker Rips NFL’s Drug Policy Following Suspension
- Denver Broncos: Wes Welker Suspended 4 Games For Amphetamines
- Tennessee Titans: Exclusive Interview with Punter Brett Kern
- Dallas Cowboys Plan to Sign Michael Sam to Practice Squad
- Mike Lucas’ 2014 NFL Season Preview & Super Bowl Prediction
- NBA Top-10 Series; Part One: Head Coaches
- New York Jets: Derek Carr Set to be First Challenge for Secondary
- Top 10 Candidates For the NBA Rookie of the Year Award
- Former Emerson Coach Matt Gibson Accepts Job with Philadelphia 76ers
- Dallas Cowboys: Jerry Jones Doesn’t Plan on Putting Jimmy Johnson in Ring of Honor
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?