- Frankly Frankel: February 28, 2015
- Lucas and Lucas: February 26, 2015
- The Grandy Man Can: Curtis Granderson is the Key to Mets’ Success
- Frankly Frankel: February 21, 2015
- Lucas and Lucas: February 19, 2015
- Goran Dragic is Worth All the Hype He’s Getting at the NBA Trade Deadline
- 5 Potential NBA Trade Deadline Moves
- NFL Draft: Pre-Combine Big Board
- New York Giants: Evaluating the Team’s Current & Future Linebacker Sitaution
- Frankly Frankel: February 14, 2015
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?