- What Now for Robert Griffin?
- New York Giants: Stupid Penalties & Turnovers Doom Team, But it Wasn’t All Bad
- 2014-15 NBA Rankings: Top 10 Point Guards
- Denver Broncos Defense Preparing for Heavy Does of Jamaal Charles
- Rudy Gay Suffered Fractured Jaw, Chipped Tooth vs. Lithuania
- Frankly Frankel: September 13, 2014
- NFL Abuse: Stop the Vicious Cycle
- Adrian Peterson’s Attorney Releases Statement on Issue
- Report: Browns’ Josh Gordon Suspension Reduced to 10 Games
- Minnesota Vikings: Adrian Peterson Indicted for Swatting Son With Switch
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?