- Cam Newton & Steph Curry are Leading a New Revolution in Sports
- New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr. Messed Up, But He’s No Monster
- The Pickup Game Podcast #5: Jets vs. Giants Preview with Lucas Frankel
- The New York Giants Are in an Oddly Familiar Situation, and It Could be a Great Thing
- The Pickup Game Podcast #4: UConn’s Women’s Team, Kevin Durant, Jahlil Okafor & David Price
- It’s a Horrible Time to be a Brooklyn Nets Fan & It’s Not Getting Any Better
- Pickup Game Podcast #3: New York Giants, New England Patriots & Isaac Moore
- The Demise of Joey Barton
- The PickupGame Podcast #2: Steph Curry, Cam Newton & Colin Kaepernick
- The Pickup Game Podcast Ep. 1: NBA Preview
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?