- Chicago Bulls: The Transformation of Derrick Rose
- Frankly Frankel: January 24, 2015
- New York Jets Mock Draft: 1.0
- DeflateGate: Opening Pandora’s Box on Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots
- New York Giants: Evaluating the Team’s Current & Future RB Situation
- NFL Playoffs: Championship Round Previews & Predictions
- Frankly Frankel: January 17, 2015
- Cardale Jones to Stay at Ohio State
- New York Giants: Evaluating the Team’s Current & Future Quarterback Situation
- New York Jets: Hire Todd Bowles as Coach
2014 Olympic Ice Hockey Preview: Group B
- Updated: December 6, 2013
The 2014 Olympics are set to kick off in Sochi, Russia, in just a couple of months. That makes it a good time for us to start looking at the 12 teams competing in what should be a fantastic ice hockey tournament – one I am predicting to top even the Vancouver games.
Let me start by apologizing for my coverage of the most exciting group in my initial 2014 Olympic preview. That was the equivalent of having the climax of a movie in the first half hour. Why is that? Well, barring huge upsets, Groups B and C are both pretty predictable. I would also like to retract my comment that I would not label Group A the Group of Death yet. I changed my mind already, it is. So, I am sorry, and it will never happen again.
Today, we look at Group B, which looks like it is Canada’s for the taking. Can Finland take the next step and get past the semifinals? Will Austria or Norway be a Cinderella story?